8 Tips on How to Find the Best SEO Consulting Services
Leading SEO Consultants provide their clients with important information on what should be implemented for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on their business websites. SEO Consultants are valuable to businesses and offer a variety of resources, so that you may have a rewarding SEO campaign.
However, choosing the right SEO Consulting Services for you and your business can become a little tricky, as there are so many SEO Consulting Services, that promise and guarantee excellent services.
You must do your research. It may take a little time to find the right SEO Consulting Services that you need, but it’s worth the time, as you want to obtain SEO Consulting Services from a well established and reputable agency.
Below you will find a few helpful and practical tips, that will be useful during your search for the best SEO Consulting Services:
1. A reputable SEO Consultant should be able to provide some references of current and former clients, where you can verify that this person, has in fact worked on SEO campaigns. Former and current clients may not be able to offer specifics, but they can at least tell you if their experience was positive and if the results of their SEO campaigns resulted in an increase of audience and/or visibility on search engine result pages.
2. You want SEO Consulting Services that adhere to search engines’ webmaster guidelines. These guidelines do not permit a variety of commonly used SEO tricks, which include – generating content that is spammy in nature and appearance and adding fake links and hidden texts. Make sure you hire an SEO consultant, which strictly abides by search engines’ webmaster guidelines, because if they don’t, there’s a chance that your website can be passed on to low ranking search results.
3. Ask prospective SEO Consultants if they can guarantee your website reaching number one ranking on Goggle, Yahoo and Bing. If an SEO Consultant answers “yes” to this question – RUN for the HILLS. It’s simply impossible to guarantee such results. However, many unethical consultants will make such guarantees. This is a major red flag and you should move on to the next candidate.
4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on your website will require a degree of changes to your website’s web page coding. You should be aware of all the changes that will be implemented by SEO Consulting Services and furthermore, they should confirm with you before making any changes on title tags, content, keywords and more.
5. It’s important to know how often you’ll be in contact with SEO consultants, as SEO consultants are generally very busy individuals, who juggle multiple projects simultaneously. You should establish how often you will be communicating/getting updates and also, what method of communication will be used, whether it is via email, phone, texting or Skype.
6. It is essential that the SEO consultant that you hire should be an expert with Google Analytics, as they will need to track traffic and know exactly how much traffic is being directed to your website and from which sources. Google Analytics is also, utilized to track the improvement of your website’s search engine rankings, as well as, as tracking the number of links from other websites that drive traffic onto yours. Lastly, Google Analytics will help determine which types of keywords are being searched to locate your website. Needless to say, you will need SEO Consulting Services, that are experienced using Google Analytics.
7. Naturally, you need to know how much SEO Consulting Services are going to cost you. You need to find out if the SEO consultant charges by the hour, per project or retainer. However, project based payments are typically the most common in the SEO industry. Prices vary depending on the complexity, as well as, on the size of the project. The majority of contracts range anywhere between $1,000 to $7,500. Make sure to enter a contract that’s within your budget and that will meet your goals.
8. Make sure you sign a contract or document, which will grant you ownership of all optimized materials on your website that you have paid for once your contract is over or if terminated early. Make sure that the contract states that once you go on your own, that the consultant you worked with will not remove or change any of the content, which was added during your collaboration. Most SEO Consulting Services will grant such a contract or document. If they refuse, then you should definitely move on to the next candidate, as this another red flag.
Apply these tips when looking for dependable, SEO Consulting Services, as implementing these tips will ensure that you obtain leading and reliable SEO Consulting Services that will take your website to the next level.
For the best SEO Consulting Services in Atlanta, Georgia – contact Ultimate Marketing Group a Top Digital Marketing agency in Atlanta!